HOW WE WORK
Reach us any time to get the free quote. You just have to follow three simple steps to pass on your problem to us.
1. Select the time that suits you
Simply fill all your details which we asked, and select a suitable time for you to have an appointment.
2. Approve your booking
After giving all details and selecting a suitable time, confirm your booking. You will get an automated response via phone number or Email that you provide.
3. Forget the problem and relax
Now all work is done on your end, it is our turn now to vanish your problem. You will have your solution in no time. So, forget all your worries regarding boiler and relax.
Gas Safe Engineers Landlord Certificate
If you have a rented property, you have to ensure that it’s gas safe. In London, landlords have to provide their tenants with a current Gas Safety Certificate. This certificate proves that all appliances have undergone annual gas safety inspection. This inspection has to be done by a Gas Safety Registered engineer. AOS Boilers And Heating Services has a trusted team of registered Gas Safe engineers who can help you.
A Gas Safety Certificate is a legal requirement so you cannot risk not having it. You can be confident that the team at AOS Boilers And Heating Services is qualified to work legally and safely on all your gas appliances. Call us today on 0203-504-3454, and we’ll be there to ensure all your appliances go through all the required safety checks.
The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations of 1998 require Landlords to have annual gas safety checks by Gas Safe Registered engineers. This will ensure that all the gas appliances and fittings in your Ealing property are safe to use.
Our expert team of Gas Safe Registered engineers London will work together with your tenants to work around convenient times. All you need to do is provide us with their contact details, and we will coordinate with them to book appointments.
Annual Gas Safety Checks
We cannot stress enough that it’s a legal requirement for landlords to have all gas appliances in their residential properties checked annually. Once our registered Gas Safety engineers do a check on your property, they will provide you with a gas safety certificate. All gas engineers are legally required to be on the Gas Safety Register to work on gas appliances safely.
You can trust that AOS Boilers And Heating Services will do all the required checks while going above and beyond your expectations with extraordinary customer service. All our engineers are experienced and knowledgeable professionals. They are all on the UK’s official registration body, the Gas Safe Register. This body exists to protect the public from unqualified engineers and shoddy gas jobs.
Choose AOS Boilers And Heating Services London today for your annual Gas Safety Checks.
Gas Safety Certificate Cost
The cost for our Ealing Gas Safety Certificates starts at £52. This includes a safety check that’s carried out by a reliable Gas Safe Registered engineer. At your request, we also provide a compounded Gas Safety Certificate and standard boiler service from only £110. For more information on this, please call our professional customer service team.
Please note that we cannot inspect inaccessible installations or parts that may cause property damage. If your installation is on the loft and there’s no access to the pipe work hidden under the floors or walls, we may not be able to inspect it.
Honest, Competitive Pricing As Well As Value For Money
Gas Safety Certificate From £52
This certificate guarantees that our registered engineers will:
- If the test points are available, they’ll check the working and standing pressure.
- Check the gas rate and burner pressure against the manufacturers data plate.
- Check that there’s proper ventilation.
- Test the flue flow to ensure the removal of combustion products.
- Check that all the flame failure devices are in good working condition.
- Ensure that there’s physical stability and that the stability brackets are present and effective
- Check if there’s an unsafe operation that needs to be reported to the concerned party.
- No appliance will pass the overall check unless this test is satisfactory.The full system undergoes a tightness test to ensure a Landlords Safety Record inspection.
Boiler Service and Gas Safety Certificate from £110
For this service, our compliant Gas Safe Registered engineers will carry out a Standard Boiler Service and complete gas safety check that includes the CP12 certificate. We will:
- Check the ignition and heat exchanger
- Test all components and controls of your gas boiler
- Check the seal on the boiler (we can replace the seal for an extra charge)
- Check for leaks and corrosions through a visual inspection
- Do a Flue analyzer test to gauge the burner pressure and combustion
- Complete London Coverage
Do You Have An Emergency?
If you’ve got an emergency boiler repair, a routine boiler check, or an urgent boiler breakdown in London, don’t hesitate to call us immediately for our honest advice. At AOS Boilers And heating Services, we strive to ensure our clients experience the best service and believe that our unshakeable values lay the foundation for what we do.